Last updated: March 12, 2014
Collection and Use of Personal Information
The information we ask our customers helps us better serve our them and continually improve the whole experience with us. We collect information about you from a variety of sources, including:
- Information we collect from you directly: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. In most cases, you can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- E-mail Communication: Phone and email communication are our primary means of communication. To enjoy all the benefits of working with Standard Heating & Air Conditioning, like getting reminder of pre-scheduled appointments, etc. it is important that you share this information with us. If you would like to be removed from our email list please contact us; one of our Customer Service Representatives will be able to walk you through the process.
- Information we collect about you when you visit our site, use our services, or view our online advertisements.
- Information we collect about you from other sources, such as commercially available sources.
- All the information we collect about you may be combined to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop world-class services.
Cookies and Other Technology
Collection and Use of Credit Card Information
StandardHeating.com uses an account with Authorize.net SSL for online filter purchases. When you enter your information and credit card, the information is being encrypted (transformed) before is securely transferred online.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below and with subsidiaries subject to this Privacy Notice:
- Surveying provider: Listen360. We utilize a third-party company that helps us manage the survey that we send our customers after an interaction with us.
- Other third parties: In the case we engage with a third-party we will ask a representative of the business to sign a Non-disclosure Agreement. This way we ensure our customer information (name, address, email) are not shared or re-sold in the market. You can contact us if you have any questions regarding our marketing activities.
Protection of Standard Heating & Air Conditioning: We will release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law.