Reliable Minneapolis & St. Paul Heating Services
There are a lot of great things about Minnesota: Prince, the State Fair, the Mall of America, our many beautiful lakes and rivers. What’s not so great, however, is getting stuck without a working heating system when the winter weather rolls in. That’s why Standard Heating & Air Conditioning is always here to help you get your system up and running again ASAP. Our technicians are equipped to service a full range of heaters, including the top makes and models from the best brands.
We also have over 60 fully stocked service trucks at our disposal, so you can bet we have what it takes to get the job done right and right away. Do not hesitate to give us a call for a free estimate on installations, and remember, with almost a century of experience backing us up, there’s no heating problem our pros haven’t seen and solved before.
Our expert Minneapolis and St. Paul heating services include:
- Furnace Replacement: At Standard Heating & Air Conditioning, we can offer you a range of top-notch furnaces to replace your current model, including options that are more sustainable and better for the planet.
- Furnace Repair: Whether your furnace is leaking, making strange noises, releasing weird smells, or simply not working at all, our expert technicians at Standard Heating & Air Conditioning have everything you need to get it running before you know it.
- Boiler Replacement: Boilers are another excellent heating option that will easily keep your home warm and comfy all winter-long. Plus, these systems present another remain advantage because they rely on steam heat—they can essentially replace your water heater!
- Boiler Repair: Not only are our technicians familiar with all different types of types of this system, they also provide one-year warranties on parts and labor, so you always know you are getting a great deal.
- Garage Heater Service: Standard Heating & Air Conditioning services forced air, convection, and radiant garage heaters.
- Heating Maintenance: Our team can provide heating tune-ups and inspections to find potential problems early, keep your overall energy costs low, and even improve your indoor air quality.
Call Our Twin Cities Heating Company for the Comfort You Deserve
At Standard Heating & Air Conditioning, we believe that everyone deserves quality heating service. That’s why we offer a variety of specials and financing options to fit any budget. Whether you need assistance with a furnace, boiler, ductless system, or another piece of heating equipment, our team has the skills, experience, and knowledge to ensure optimum performance.
We believe that the best service is delivered with honesty and integrity, which is why we provide upfront prices, so you always know how much you are going to be paying before the repair or installation process has even begun. And with our Ironclad Protection for all your top-notch heating products, your heating system will always be covered when you hire our exceptional St. Paul and Minneapolis heating technicians at Standard Heating & Air Conditioning.
He arrived on time and was very helpful and accommodating for any questions that we had. He did offer their maintenance plan but was not pushy about it.- Angie User
I originally hired this company because I've seen a ton of their vehicles around throughout the last year. The previous contractor I used did a poor job, and these guys illustrated just how much so. Extremely thorough and knowledgeable, I'll be going with- Joe M.
He even pointed out some things he noticed not technically related to the ducts, such as some asbestos on an old wood-burning stove that I had thought was just old tape and recent mouse activity in the basement.- Kate M., HomeAdvisor User
Tech arranged a meeting with sales rep later the same day. Price for replacement pretty much fixed, as this condo requires a particular kind of unit.- John R., HomeAdvisor User
They called ahead on the scheduled day, arrived on time, explained their procedure, got right to work, worked steadily during the job, warned us ahead about noisy times so we could make phone calls, wore protective masks, cleaned up.- Angie User
Casey came over to do the annual maintenance on our furnace, in preparation for the Winter. He was prompt, polite, and communicated well about issues he uncovered. The lady who came over to work on our air conditioner maintenance earlier in the year was al- David A.
Ryan, the most delightful service person imaginable, came to our house during the morning time window and spent the entire day making sure that our 1938 home was appropriately cleaned. He took some before- and after- photographs of the inside of the ducts,- Carol R.
I don't usually post reviews, but I was really impressed with Standard Heating. They got us in right away and showed up ahead of schedule. Professional and courteous. Highly recommended!- Bill S.