Furnace Repair in Minneapolis
Call Our St. Paul Furnace Repair Techs Today
At Standard Heating & Air Conditioning, our skilled and NATE-certified technicians provide expert furnace repair service to the entire Twin Cities metro area. For over 90 years, we have gone above and beyond to ensure local homeowners receive the comfort they deserve at a price they can afford. We maintain an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and are an Angie’s List and HomeAdvisor-approved company. We also have received hundreds of favorable reviews from customers across the area. And with 24/7 emergency availability, or St. Paul and Minneapolis furnace repair pros are always here when you need us most.
To request a furnace repair in St. Paul or Minneapolis today, dial (612) 324-1015 now.
Do You Need Minneapolis Furnace Repair?
If your furnace is less than 15 years old, making odd or unusually loud noises, not heating as well as expected, running longer than normal to maintain the same temperature, or not working at all, you probably need to schedule a service appointment. When a heating system doesn’t function properly, it can affect your home comfort level, increase energy bills, and even cause safety risks for you and your family. At Standard Heating & Air Conditioning, we promise to thoroughly evaluate your system, doing everything we can to save it before recommending a replacement. Fortunately, with our energy-efficient repairs and maintenance services, we can not only improve your system’s performance, but potentially reduce heating costs and prevent additional problems down the road. And remember, with the latest, industry-leading tools and technology, Standard Heating & Air Conditioning always comes ready to get your furnace up and running ASAP.
What to do before scheduling an appointment with our Minneapolis furnace repair techs:
- Check if your thermostat is on the “Heat” setting.
- Check to make sure the emergency switch isn’t in the off position.
- Check to see if your furnace filter is dirty. If needed, replace the filter.
- Check the circuit breaker to make sure it wasn’t tripped. A tripped breaker could be the start of a problem or just a random occurrence. If it trips more than once, you should have a certified technician diagnose the problem.
In the Twin Cities, it’s too cold to go without a working heating system for long. Plus, waiting to deal with a furnace problem could lead to an extremely hazardous situation for your whole household, such as a gas leak. That’s why our technicians at Standard Heating & Air Conditioning are available 24/7 for your emergency service needs. We know firsthand that it’s better to be safe than sorry, so if you notice a problem with your furnace, never hesitate to give us a call right away.
What to Expect from Your Appointment with Our Minneapolis Furnace Repair Company
Our technicians at Standard Heating & Air Conditioning have experience working with major furnace brands in different types of homes throughout the Twin Cities. We know how to troubleshoot a full range of problems and present solutions to fit your exact heating needs. We also offer specials and financing options to make our work available for all budgets. And with our Ironclad Protection guarantee, every repair you receive from Standard Heating & Air Conditioning will be long-lasting and reliable.
When you schedule an appointment with our Twin Cities furnace experts, expect the following:
- A Standard Heating & Air Conditioning employee—not a sub-contractor.
- A follow-up call when the technician is on their way to your home.
- A one-year parts and labor warranty on all eligible furnace repairs.
- Upfront broken furnace estimates, flat-rate pricing, and a comprehensive explanation of your options.
- Up to $500 of repair costs credited towards your purchase of a new furnace if you decide to replace your system with Standard Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Licensed, bonded and insured technicians
- A fully stocked service vehicle with replacement parts for most repairs.