Ductless Air Conditioner and Mini-Split Ductless System
For decades, split-zoning air-conditioning and heat pump systems have been the quiet solution for cooling and heating problems around the world. These powerful systems have three main components: an indoor unit, outdoor unit, and wireless controller.
Why Ductless Air Conditioning?
A ductless, mini-split air conditioning system is an option for cooling:
- Homes without ductwork or with poor ductwork. Frequently these are older buildings constructed before air conditioning existed.
- Homes with boilers or other methods of hot water heat
- Room additions, such as an added upper level or three-season porch.
- High level of customization.
- Ideal for “zoning” rooms in your home or for cooling individual rooms, each of which can have its own thermostat.
- Reduce energy loss sometimes associated with duct work.
- A heat pump can sometimes be incorporated to provide both heating and cooling.
- Anti-allergen filter prevents the cross-flow of air with contaminants.
- Whisper-quiet operation.
Ductless Air Conditioner Installation
- Indoor air handlers can be suspended from a ceiling, mounted flush into a drop ceiling, or hung on a wall. This is also a good option for room additions where duct work is not feasible.
- These systems don’t require ductwork, so they can be installed in a wide variety of settings, including homes with plaster walls and brick facades.
- These powerful ductless air conditioner systems have three main components: an indoor unit, outdoor unit, and wireless controller. The compressor and evaporator components are housed in separate units.
Ready to save even more? Ask us about our triple savings on ductless systems! Save up to $1,800 on a new multi head ductless system. Don't forget to ask about payment options or 0% financing! Contact us at (612) 324-1015 to learn more.