Why This Program?
This charity drive has two purposes: it enables us to give back to nonprofit organizations chosen by our customers and employees, and it encourages honest reviews. We rely on customer feedback to develop our services and are continually looking for ways to improve. Honest feedback helps us provide the level of service that you expect.
Who Can Participate?
We encourage anyone who currently is or has been a customer to participate. We will submit one donation per customer.
How Does It Work?
Your opinion and time is important to us. We’ll donate $25 to the local non-profit of your choice when you take a few minutes to write an online review of your experience with us.
Step One: Submit a Review
You can leave a review on any of the following sites, although we recommend choosing a review site that is familiar to you.
- Angie’s List — no membership required
- BBB — valid email address required for review verification
- Consumers’ Checkbook – account needed
- Facebook — log in with Facebook account
- Google+ Minneapolis — Gmail account needed
- Google+ St. Paul — Gmail account needed
- HomeAdvisor — phone number required for review verification
- Houzz.com — valid email and street address required for review verification
- Yellowpages.com – valid email address required for membership and email verification
- Yelp Minneapolis — account needed
- Yelp St. Paul — account needed
Step Two: Choose an Organization
After leaving a review, please fill out the form below: