Why is Regular Furnace Maintenance So Important?
Your home's heating system is essential during the cold season, providing much-needed warmth and comfort. To ensure your furnace is ready to perform when you need it most, it's crucial to schedule regular maintenance. Consider these key points about furnace maintenance.
1. How Often Does Your Furnace Need Maintenance?
Tip: Many homeowners wait until the last minute to turn on their furnaces, only to discover issues. This leads to a rush for repair services. Avoid the hassle by turning on your heating system now & schedule a tune-up soon, especially before the polar vortex season begins.
2. What Does Furnace Maintenance Include?
Here are some things you can do before you call a professional to handle the more technical components:
- Replace air filters
- Replace humidifier pad
- Change the batteries in your thermostat
- Dust off your returns and registers
- Call Standard Heating and schedule a furnace tune-up
3. Schedule your Furnace Tune-Up
Regular furnace maintenance is key to a comfortable and worry-free winter season. Don't wait until the last minute; reach out today to keep your heating system in top shape, and take advantage of our special offer this month!