Honeywell T-6 Programmable Thermostat
Hello, my name is Joe. I am a Sales Representative and former Maintenance Technician at Standard Heating & Air Conditioning. Today I am going to show you how to set up the 3 most common settings on your Honeywell T-6 Programmable Thermostat.
- System Settings
- Changing of temperature & fan speed
- Scheduling Preferences
T-6 Programmable Honeywell Thermostat Setup
1. System Setting
- To change system settings, touch the mode button on the left hand side of the thermostat.
- To switch from heating to cooling, or to turn everything off continue to press the mode button until you have found your desired selection.
- To change the temperature, touch the plus (+) or minus (-) button on either side of your thermostat.
- To change fan operation find the fan button in the right hand corner of your thermostat, press that button until you have found your desired setting.
3. Scheduling Preferences
- To update your scheduling preference, touch the menu button in the middle of the bottom of your screen.
- The first option that will show up is programming, press select.
- It will then ask if you would like to select on, press select again.
- From here, refer to your owners manual for step-by-step instructions on how to schedule your preferences.
For further instructions on other thermostat settings and how to use a Honeywell thermostat, please refer to the user manual provided when your installation took place. Or call us anytime at either the Minneapolis location: (612) 324-1015, or the St. Paul location: (612) 324-1015. Thank you for choosing Standard Heating & Air Conditioning, have a great day!