Prevent Costly Repairs With a Smart Club™ Membership
Our Smart Club™ maintenance plan takes care of your equipment year round. With 1-3 visits per year, you can have peace of mind knowing your equipment is running safely and efficiently.
Smart Club is the most affordable way to maintain your heating and cooling. We offer monthly and annual payment options. Unlike a “repair plan”, your maintenance plan helps identify and prevent potential problems before they occur.
Smart Club Benefits
- Priority status in emergencies
- Evening and Saturday availability
- Easy monthly payments
- 10% discount on repairs and service calls
- Scheduling reminders
- Service Call Fee Waived for no-heat / no-cool appointments – $99 savings with qualified repair
Customized Plans Based on Equipment Age
We’ve designed our maintenance plans with your convenience in mind. Our expert technicians have learned the typical needs of a heating and cooling system, so we’ve designed the plans (and prices) to give you exactly what your system needs based on its age. Although we recommend you choose the plan that matches your furnace age, you can always select a higher level plan.
* Silver membership is for equipment installed by Standard Heating.
- Platinum - Our most comprehensive plan, it is designed for furnaces 14 years and older and includes 3 visits per year.
- Gold - Our most popular membership, the gold plan is for furnaces up to 13 years old and includes 2 visits per year.
- Silver - This discounted plan is only for customers who have Standard Heating furnace AND air conditioner installations. It is for furnaces up to 6 years old.
- Boilers - This maintenance plan is a fantastic value for homeowners that have a high efficiency boiler. New boilers are more advanced than older models and require annual tune-ups to keep operating at peak efficiency.