We Care About Our Community
Show us you do too! Take 5 minutes of your time to write an online review of your experience with Standard Heating & Air Conditioning, and we will donate $25 to your favorite local non-profit:
Where can I leave my review? Choose any of these review sites:
- Google+ Reviews - Gmail account needed
- Yahoo! Local - Yahoo! account needed
- Yelp - create Yelp account
- CitySearch - create CitySearch profile
- DexKnows - no need to create profile
- Facebook - log in with Facebook account
- Angie’s List - no membership required
Fill out the form. Once you leave the review, fill out the form:
Who can participate? Anyone who is or has been a customer. One donation per customer.
Why this program? Watch Todd and Santiago’s conversation on the reasons for the program:
Challenge the Standard:
We were recently made aware that some competitors are paying for fake online reviews! In fact, a professor of computer science at the University of Illinois estimates that 30 percent of all online reviews are fake (Wall Street Journal, ABCnews, NYTimes). We want online reviews as well, but we are going to set the standards:
Again, what can I do to be part of this challenge?
- Write a legitimate review about your experience with Standard Heating & Air Conditioning.
- Fill out the form including the name of your favorite non-profit.
- Get an email confirmation that you have been part of the 2013 Challenge, and a Thank You from Standard Heating and the non-profit of your choice!
We hope you join us in our efforts to make the world a better place by being aware of companies paying for false online reviews and sharing your love to your favorite non-profit!
Other non-profits that are part of Standard Heating’s 5 For $25 Drive:
How can I add my favorite charity to the list? Send us the name of your favorite charity to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will let you know if we can include it.
Red Cross disclaimer: You can help the victims of Hurricane Sandy and thousands of other disasters cross the country each year by making a financial gift to the American Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund, which enables the Red Cross to provide shelter, food, counseling and other assistance to those in need. The American Red Cross name is used with its permission, which in no way constitutes an endorsement, express or implied, of any product, service, company, individual or political position. For more information about the American Red Cross, please call 1-800 HELP NOW or email email@example.com