Do you think your indoor air is safe? Think again!
Dust mites, mold spores, bacteria, allergens and airborn viruses can harm your family.
According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the air we breathe indoors is seven times more polluted than our outdoor air. More than 95% of particles in the air are smaller than one micron (which is 1/25,000th of an inch).
How’s YOUR indoor air quality?
Most Twin Cities area homeowners take their indoor air quality for granted. Many homeowners don’t realize that there are several affordable options to these concerns:
- Asthma and related illnesses
- Allergens, dust, spores
- Dryness and skin irritation
- Excessive humidity
- Potential damage to floors, windows, expensive furniture or precision instruments due to poor indoor air quality
- Overall indoor temperature control from room to room
Only home comfort experts will help you improve your indoor air quality
At Standard Heating we understand all of the factors that affect indoor air quality. We have the products and the technical experts to help you and your family breathe cleaner, healthier air, and feel more comfortable year around. For example:
- Whole home Humidifiers
- Whole home air Cleaners (not the portable ineffective units)
- Air Exchangers & Fresh Air Ventilators
- Ultraviolet (UV) purifiers
- Easy to use programmable comfort controls
Affordable indoor air quality solutions from Standard Heating
Indoor air quality products can be easily added to your existing system. Breathe easy knowing that our team of experts are ready to provide you with a solution for improved indoor air quality in your home…all the more reason to call Standard Heating today.
Energy savings and heating-cooling system longevity
You may be surprised to learn that improving your air quality can also result in reduced energy costs. Examples:
- A high-efficiency filtering system will result not just in better air quality but a more efficient, longer lasting furnace and air conditioner. Our home filtration products can be added to your system by our team of experts.
- By replacing your blower fan motor with an “ECM”, (electronically commutated motor) you will reduce energy bills by using significantly less electricity while enjoying a cleaner and more comfortable home.
Did you know?
Particles including bacteria, pollens, mold and dust are the ones that can affect our health. Most home HVAC filters – even the so-called “high efficiency” ones – won’t block these particles out. Fortunately, high-tech filters are available to filter out such particles.
Better indoor air quality and comfort with a low-cost retrofit to your HVAC motor. Plus save 25% on energy costs!
Most Twin Cities homeowners don’t realize the role that a simple HVAC fan motor can play in indoor air quality and home comfort! Did you know that air quality, comfort and efficiency (cost savings) can be improved by running your fan motor constantly? That is, if the fan is an “ECM”, or “electronically commutated motor”. These state-of-the-art motors are much more efficient (and quieter) than older motors and they can be retrofitted on most heating-cooling systems. This simple, low-cost upgrade of the motor in your heating-cooling system can also save 25% in annual motor operating costs, and may qualify for federal tax credits. Call Standard Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more.
REMEMBER, IT TAKES HOME COMFORT EXPERTS TO GUIDE YOU TOWARD THE AIR QUALITY YOU WANT. SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT WITH STANDARD HEATING TODAY, OR CALL US NOW.