Time to Replace Your Heating & Cooling System?
When you are in an emergency situation without heat on a cold winter day or night, we know that you need immediate service. We provide excellent 24-hour service to customers who call in the Twin Cities metro area. If repairing your system is not a good option, we can help by scheduling an emergency replacement. To best serve you, we can provide temporary space heaters to help you stay warmer until your new system is installed. We will also complete an in-home assessment to help you understand your options. After you make your decision, our certified installers will promptly install your new heating system and make sure it is working to your satisfaction.
For systems more than 15 years old, it’s time to start thinking about replacement. If you’re unsure about the condition of your system, routine maintenance can help detect potential problems and safety risks. If you’re ready to consider replacement options, we suggest that you schedule a free in-home consultation.
Choosing a Heating and Cooling System
We offer a variety of heating and cooling system options to best fit your home’s needs. We carefully consider your priorities when providing an in-home assessment. We offer the following replacement options:
- Gas Furnaces: Bryant and York
- Air Conditioners: Bryant and York
- Boilers: Burham Boilers
- Ductless (Mini-split): Mitsubishi
- Air Exchangers: Broan (formerly Venmar)
- Air Quality: Aprilaire, Dynamic
What to Expect: In-Home Consultation
During this free appointment, our specialists will assess your current HVAC system and ask about your needs and preferences.We consider many factors when gathering information to help you make a decision, including the size and age of your home, lifestyle and medical needs, and the air distribution system. Our goal is to help you find the solution that is best for you. In most cases, our sales representatives are able to provide a quote at the end of your in-home consultation. For your convenience, we offer evening and Saturday appointments. On weekdays, we schedule appointments between 9am and 7pm.
How Do I Select An HVAC Company?
- First, when choosing a St. Paul – Minneapolis air conditioning company, look for a firm that’s licensed, bonded and insured in the city where you live. They should apply and pay for all required permits to do the work on your home.
- Second, they should provide you with a free, comprehensive, in home evaluation of your heating and cooling system including an assessment of your duct work, electrical and venting. A thorough assessment by a trained expert will guarantee that you get the right size and model equipment and that the system is designed specifically for your home.
- Third, the company should specialize in heating and air conditioning of existing Minneapolis – St. Paul area homes. A contractor who primarily works in new home or commercial construction may not be as familiar with the wide variety of residential HVAC systems and unique installation requirements.
- Look for a company that offers ongoing training for technicians and staff. Regular training keeps employees up-to-date on new technologies and safety codes. Ask for technicians that are NATE-certified and licensed to work in your city.
- Finally, a company that’s been in business for many years is usually a reliable and safe choice.