Serving the Twin Cities Area
Providing the Comfort You Deserve!
- Family owned & woman operated company
- 90 years of serving over 500,000 homeowners
- We offer repairs on all brands
- Up-front, free in-home pricing with equipment sized to your home
- Fourth-generation family-owned-and-operated by the Ferrara family
- Weekend and evening appointments
Our In-Home Safety Measures
- We will continue to wear shoe covers
- If we remove a filter to insert a clean one, we will bag and seal it for disposal in your garbage
- We ask that you please secure any pets that roam around
- Click here COVID-19 Procedures to learn more
Repair, Replace, or Maintain… We Have You Covered
Does something not sound right when you turned your furnace or air conditioner on recently? We have certified technicians ready to come and take a look at your equipment. They will arrive on-time with a fully stocked van, ready to repair the issue during the appointment. To read more about our repair services click here.
If your furnace is approaching 15+ years of age, it might be time to start shopping around for new equipment. Some common signs are constant service calls, the temperature is not reaching what is being set on your thermostat, or you hear a strange noise. We would love to be a consideration to install new equipment into your home! What is the Standard Heating & Air Conditioning difference? We offer free in-home consultations. Our sales representative will spend 60-90 minutes with you, qualifying what equipment will support your comfort preferences. They will also measure the size of your home, and survey your home to ensure the correct sized equipment is installed.
Manufacturers like Bryant & York recommend maintenance on HVAC equipment. We think it is valuable and necessary as well! There are many benefits to maintaining your equipment like catching issues before they become bigger problems, and helping your equipment’s longevity.