Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Reviewed as of October 25, 2022
Standard Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to the health and safety of our customers, staff members, and the community at large.
In response to COVID-19 we have developed a protocol according to CDC and MN Department of Health guidelines. See below for the actions we are taking.
- All employees have access to sanitizing products, and we continue to emphasize proper handwashing techniques, and proper covering of coughs and sneezes.
In addition, while in your home:
- We will continue to use shoe covers.
- We will mask at the customer's request.
- We ask that you please secure any pets that roam around, and that you maintain distance from our technician.
- If we remove a filter to insert a clean one, we will bag and seal it for disposal in your garbage.
What to expect when you call:
- Our phone teams will answer any questions you may have.
- We continue to monitor these guidelines and implement updates accordingly. Please call for the most up to date procedures.