Coronavirus COVID-19 Update
Reviewed as of June 10, 2021
Standard Heating & Air Conditioning is committed to the health and safety of our customers, staff members, and the community at large.
- We are conducting daily health screenings and any employee who is sick, or has sick family members, is staying home.
- All employees have access to sanitizing products, and we continue to emphasize proper handwashing techniques, and proper covering of coughs and sneezes.
In addition to the above, while in your home:
- We will continue to use shoe covers.
- We ask that you please secure any pets that roam around.
- If we remove a filter to insert a clean one, we will bag and seal it for disposal in your garbage.
What to expect when you call:
- Our phone teams will review our current protocols and answer any questions you may have.
- In addition, they will ask you several COVID screening questions and will verify if you would like us to wear a mask while we are in your home.