Whole-Home Humidifiers From the Twin Cities’ Experts
Making Twin Cities homes safer and more comfortable since 1930.
For a modest investment Twin Cities homeowners can enhance the comfort of their home by properly humidifying their indoor air, it’s also much healthier for your family.
A whole-home humidifier offers many benefits:
- Reduces dry, itchy skin and static shocks
- Extends the life of your home furnishings, precious art and delicate instruments.
- Lowers your energy bill because you actually feel warmer at a lower temperature
- Humidifies your whole home evenly and with just the right amount of humidity
- Offers automatic features with state-of-the-art “smart” digital controls for ease of operation
- Conserves water and energy; in fact, most models use virtually no electricity
Our expert technicians can install whole-home humidifiers on most systems
There are many humidifier brands you can choose from but it’s the proper installation it’s the key to whole-home humidity comfort. Call the humidity experts at Standard Heating to recommend and install the system that’s right for you. Whether you have a small or large home, a new home or an older one, Standard Heating is the trusted professional contractor to call. We stand behind our all work, always.
Here are some things you may not know about humidity in your home!
- The driest place on earth is Death Valley, with a relative humidity of 25%, but the relative humidity of a home in the US on a 10-degree day, with a forced air furnace blowing, can be in the single digits!
- There are fewer germs in the winter than during any other season. There are three ways to kill germs- Chemically, Heat, and Cold
- We often develop colds in the winter because we’re trapped indoors with germs and dry air
- The drier your home air, the more rapid the rate of evaporation of perspiration on your skin, so the quicker the body cools. The normal response is to turn up the heat. However, the higher you turn the heat, the drier the air becomes and the more your body evaporates moisture and the cooler you feel!
CALL STANDARD HEATING TODAY FOR AN IN-HOME HUMIDIFIER CONSULTATION